Friday 1 June 2012

Almost there ..

We reached Ewen this afternoon - tomorrow we will be walking the final few miles to the Source. It will be great to finally reach our goal. But to be honest, I am feeling the cumulative effects of this last three weeks of constant walking and am looking forward to getting back to our home comforts and to having a few days rest. I've not been able to post any blogs for the last few days as wifi coverage has not been available where we have been staying. When we have had wifi, I have been so worn out I've not had the energy to post anything. I haven't had time this evening either but wanted to post a quick update of where we were. I've been jotting down some thoughts in a notebook in the meantime so once we are home I will attempt to update this blog with details of this last week's walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment